New developed multi-handling system
Previously unavailable diameter of Ø0.15mm
The sharpest incisions yet possible can be made using the laser’s Ø0.15mm. As well as cutting and removals, a variety of other procedures are also possible, enabling the doctor’s understanding and skills to be fully reflected in the chosen course of treatment.
Manipulator designed for ease of operability
The new multi-handling system differs from previous models which used a weighted balancing system, and is remarkably light and responsive. It retains its position when irradiation is temporarily stopped and the hand-piece released during treatment, enabling efficient treatment processes.
Enhanced working range for most efficient development
The second arm is 100 mm (3.94 inch) longer than previous models, so wherever the device is placed the doctor has flexibility with treatment position.
Difference between the Manipulator and Fiber
This graph shows the height of energy density for the OPELASER PRO laser beam. The manipulator type delivers a highly concentrated laser with no wavelength dispersion.
To fully utilize the potential of CO2 lasers, a high energy-density and low irradiation energy loss laser is required. The OPELASER PRO is a manipulator-type laser that comfortably meets these conditions. The smallest point of contact between laser and target area, together with high energy-density make non-invasive treatment possible.
Cooling air emitted from the handpiece point effectively cools the area of laser irradiation, suppressing the patient’s pain. The OPELASER’s unique technology provides gentle treatment for the patient.
Green guide light for easy identification of irradiation area
A guide light is essential for high quality, precise treatment processes. The OPELASER PRO’s guide light is set by default to a green light that can easily be seen in the oral cavity. The guide light helps prevent mistakes in irradiation location and reduces dentist eye strain. The brightness of the guide light can be controlled from the control panel.
Slimmer and 40% lighter than previous models
The manipulator is made from lightweight and highly durable carbon rods. When weighed with the apparatus body it is 40% lighter than previous models, and is also slimmer. It is easy to move around so it doesn’t need to have a designated storage location.
The control panel’s simple design is user friendly and easy to operate.
1. Output display window: Displays CO2 laser output
2. Output settings keys: Set the CO2 laser output level
3. Output mode control: Choose Continuous Wave or Super Pulse setting
4. Time display window: Displays pulse irradiation time
5. Pulse irradiation Setting keys: Set the time for pulse irradiation
6. Irradiation mode key: Choose irradiation mode (Continuous Wave, Repeat Irradiation or Pulse)
7. Function key: Set the volume, irradiation interval length, timer and guide light brightness
8. Cooling air key: Turn the cooling air on or off
9. Tip mode key: Cuts air-flow when using needle tip
10. READY key: Finalize the irradiation conditions
11. Preset key: Call preset irradiation conditions